The most beautiful summer trips near Großarl
There are several interesting destinations in Salzburg waiting for you in Großarltal: local museums and Pfarrkirchen, the National Park’s Talwirt information centre in the valley and several educational nature trails will introduce you to the beautiful alpine valley. The view across Großarltal certainly is worthwhile: Discover the most beautiful, spectacular and unique destinations in the province of Salzburg only a few kilometres from your holiday resort Großarl.
Top 10 destinations in the province of Salzburg
- Hohe Tauern National Park Centre in Mittersill: Family tip! National Park Worlds with eagle flight panorama, high-definition 3D adventure cinema, mountain forest gallery, glaciers up close and much more (76 km)
- Liechtenstein Gorge: mythical gorge and wild water (38 km)
- Zell am See: water sports on Lake Zell and historic alpine town (54 km)
- Alpine Therm Bad Hofgastein with four water parks, separate Family World (43 km)
- Großglockner High Alpine Road panoramic tour (altogether approx. 240 km)
- Kaprun reservoirs (54 km)
- Mozart city of Salzburg: historic city centre, Hellbrunn Zoo, nature museum (86 km)
- Giant Werfen ice world and Hohenwerfen castle with bird of prey demonstration (33 km)
- Bluntautal near Golling: enchanting hike (49 km)
- Hochkönig: numerous hiking trails, scenic road (45 km Dienten near Hochkönig)
For the whole family: destinations in Salzburg
The destinations of the province of Salzburg are diverse enough for young & old to discover just the right thing. Tip: The Salzburger Land Card opens doors to 190 attractions throughout the province of Salzburg from early May to late October. Find your haven after adventurous trips near Großarl at the 4-star Hotel Auhof: Spoil yourself at the restaurant with delicacies from the kitchen & wine cellar and relax together with your loved ones in the sauna & whirpool.
Hotel Auhof online booking
The four-star Hotel Auhof in Großarl is your hotel with top service and the best vantage point to explore the Großarltal. We are looking forward to your reservation!